Job title – Junior Technical Assistant
We are looking to train and retain the right candidate with a full-time position in Product Development / Technical Support in the future. The candidate needs to be a confident, enthusiastic and dynamic individual with an interest in ‘gadgets’ and progressive technology. The ability to drive would be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
– Working with customers and employees to identify technical issues and advise on the solution via live chat and emails.
– Collecting and analysing data to spot common trends and underlying problems. Updating our help centre to reflect these results.
– Assisting the Product Manager in the design and development of new products according to the company and industry standards. Managing the introduction of new products from detailed design through to manufacturing.
– Assisting the Product Manager to liaise with our Chinese partners to obtain all safety and testing certificates. Analyse and interpret test data and make product revisions where necessary to comply with safety and performance requirements.
– Maintain technical files on all products.
Hours: Mon to Thurs 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 12pm
If you are interested in applying for this position, please get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org