Terms and Conditions
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the products & services we provide through our website.
1. Conditions of use
We use all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
In relation to a dispute arising out of this website, you the user and we, Veho UK Ltd. agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Veho UK Ltd. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved. Data Protection Act 1998.
Competition Terms & Conditions - Social Media
By entering a competition on the Veho Facebook & Twitter pages you are agreeing to Veho UK Ltd storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Veho UK Ltd and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. 1 competition entry per person.
3. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Veho UK Ltd.
4. Entries must be posted on Facebook or Twitter. Facebook & Twitter entries must tag #Veho. Twitter entries must tag @Veho and include the hashtag.
5. Entrants to any of the competition must be like the VehoWorld Facebook page or follow the VehoWorld Twitter page to be considered for the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Veho UK Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
10. Veho UK Ltd isn't responsible if Veho UK Ltd cannot make contact with the competition winner because they have privacy settings disallowing Veho UK Ltd to make contact with the competition winner
11. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
12. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, other products or services.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. Veho reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. The closing date for this competition is specified on the Facebook and Twitter post.
Any problems with these terms and conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veho – Marketing Team